Life might be nice 4 awhile ,but always gloomy except awhile.
In ma room ,staying at the center of 4 corners alone , only seeing ma doom .
Feeling nothing except pain , nobody here 2 listen 2 ma complaint , wishing that ma time in that life is quickly spent .
Nobody is here , no parents 2 say well done , no brother 2 say any help ,no friend 2 say how are you and no love 2 say I love you ,so how in that live I can keep go !
Darkness is the glasses I wear , trying 2 stop ma tear .
The room has a door couldnt be seen from inside ,just be opened from outside .
Waiting someone 2 come , saying we need from your help some . And i say go out, many people may help you , unfortunately it's only you .
That's great ,but people there i hate .
They dont respect me , they dont like me and they dont feel me .
So what I do , where I go .Everybody there I cant trust , and I'm just trying 2 be the best ,
So Only God Gonna Answer Ma Request.

It happens all the time .. to feel so far away apart from the outside world .. you feel that you can't go on in your life ..
ردحذفBut suddenly HOPE shines again & you forget all your sorrows just by one SMILE from someone who really loves you ..
GREAT ONE
GO ON
أزال المؤلف هذا التعليق.
ردحذفoh thx
ردحذفGreaT sydication
ردحذفkeep it up
thx
ردحذف